Could you be tricked by a pension scam?
Posted on Oct 24, 2019
Read more information on how to spot a pension scam
Criminals target everyone. Don’t be tricked into providing your personal information or paying your money away to a scam.
Here are a few tips for protecting yourself:
- Don’t tell anyone your security details, such as your full password or pin, or your log in details for your pension record – Our Pension Administrators, Willis Towers Watson, will NEVER ask you for your password
- Don’t assume the person who contacted you is genuine no matter how professional or convincing they are
- Don’t let them rush you; only criminals try to rush or panic you
- If you’re suspicious, go with your instincts
- Stay in control; it’s your money.